1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Finsec Port Sha: Project Management Team
Individual consultant Title: Audit Expert
The consultant shall report to: Supervisory Board Finsec Port sha.
Finsec Port sha., Is an Albanian Registered Company with aim to develop tourism infrastructure through improving the condition of the area, applying contemporary schemes and generating income and jobs for the area under the concession for tourist development zone “Castle Turrës”.
The project for the concession for the construction and exploitation of a tourism project in the area “Castle Turrës” Municipality of, Kavaja is in accordance with the Development Strategy of Tourism Sector and Government policy being considered in the public interest, for reasons the above mention:
The above project relates to the construction of a tourist yacht port that will serve to position and accommodation of small tools maritime navigation, maritime tourists in use domestic or foreign.
4. PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Audit expert will be responsible to provide the following Services:
(i) Conducting an Audit process for expenses made by Company in accuracy to local legislation and recommend improvement based on findings or as itmay be proposed from the Audit Expert;
(ii) To recommend the Revision and Approval of the Company Statute (regulation – Article of Association) Finsec Port sh.a not later than on Audit findings and recommendation and proposed necessary changes to Board Members of Finsec Port sh.a.
(iii) Any other task as it may be proposed by Board members
5. DURATION AND LOCATION
It is expected that the period over which the consultant shall provide the Services will be 30 Days, or any other period as may be requested by the Client. Thelocation is Tirana Albanian
6. REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
The Consultant will provide Audit Reports and findings including recommendation, within 10 (ten) days after the end of month for which report are referredto.
The report should contain at least: (i) the status of expenses progress, problems encountered, corrective actions needed, and rationale for actions; and (ii)current costs of each Contract / components and estimated costs of completion.
The Consultant shall prepare special reports on any major procurement related issue raised during the
Contract implementation, at the Client request.
7. SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT
The Client will be responsible for provision of the following:
‐ Fully equipped office space, with access to Internet, local telephone line, printing, photocopying and document binding;
‐ Access to necessary documents (current contract management systems and procedures; specific contracts for road works, etc.).
12. KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- a)Educationalqualifications: A university degree in Finance or equivalent;
- b) Yearsofexperience: Minimum of 10 years Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- c) Additionalqualifications andtraining:
– Superior knowledge on Finance Management, Accounting and Auditing (including International
– Experienced on preparation and implementation of Internal Control, and other Internal Policies and
– Experience with International companies and local companies in Auditing (preferred with worldwide accounting firms).
– Publication will be an advantage
- d) Fluent in English language –reading,writing and speaking.
- e)Good knowledge and proficiency inuse of computer soft